Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using classicalwedding.co.uk you agree to the following terms.
1. Classicalwedding.co.uk and any other Classicalwedding.co.uk product or service name referred to on the Classicalwedding.co.uk website are trade marks of Classicalwedding.co.uk a wholly owned subsidiary of Iskra Television Ltd
2. Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through Classicalwedding.co.uk) is provided by Classicalwedding.co.uk. The contents of Classicalwedding.co.uk are copyright © Classicalwedding.co.uk. All rights reserved. The contents of Classicalwedding.co.uk cannot be modified, distributed, republished, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic or recording without the prior written permission of Classicalwedding.co.uk. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by Classicalwedding.co.uk is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
3. Classicalwedding.co.uk will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain Classicalwedding.co.uk in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in Classicalwedding.co.uk. You should not assume that Classicalwedding.co.uk or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Classicalwedding.co.uk reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
4. It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on Classicalwedding.co.uk that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on Classicalwedding.co.uk. Classicalwedding.co.uk will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information on Classicalwedding.co.uk.
5. If your PC does not support relevant technology you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on Classicalwedding.co.uk.
6. You may not mirror any material contained on Classicalwedding.co.uk on any other server without the prior written consent of Classicalwedding.co.uk. Any unauthorised use of the contents of Classicalwedding.co.uk either under this clause or clause 4 above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws or other UK laws.
8. The service is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of Classicalwedding.co.uk . Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Classicalwedding.co.uk have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
9. Classicalwedding.co.uk do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time.
10. We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on Classicalwedding.co.uk for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
11. Refund Policy:
12. Classicalwedding.co.uk reserve the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on Classicalwedding.co.uk. By continuing to use Classicalwedding.co.uk you will be deemed to accept such variation.